This is an old-school tip of the cap to everyone who's had to stand on a long par four holding a persimmon driver. Something you'll never forget.
This shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
The shirts tend to run a half-size small. If you’re between sizes, we recommend going up to the next bigger size.
Machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-cleaning. Hang-dry works best but can be tumble-dried on a low cycle. Don't iron the print. Following these instructions will keep your shirt looking great.
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• White is 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)||CHEST (inches)|
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.